Do you tell other people your goals so they can hold you to them? Well, in this TED video lesson you might come to the conclusion that it is better not to tell people your goals.
This lesson is for higher level students around the theme of New Years’ Resolutions and Goals. It challenges the conventional wisdom that we should tell other people our goals. It also includes some interesting and fun statistics about New Years Resolutions.
- Engaging topic
- Controversial and surprising information that stimulates curiosity and discussion
- Authentic English
- Adaptable for teenagers, business and other groups
- Follows traditional PDP receptive lesson plan
- Updates with new material based on feedback from teachers
- completely free (but with the option for donations if you want)
- Level: B2+
- Skills: Listening and speaking
- Length: 45 mins to an hour depending on how talkative your group is.